Skip to main content

Welcome To An All New MckFacts

Things look a lot different, I decided to do a major overhaul along with dumping disqus. Our new platform for commenting is Hyvor Talk. It is similar to Disqus but seems to be run by competent people. When you visit for the first time near the bottom left hand corner you will see a log in or sign up button in yellow. Click the sign up button. One important thing to note, do not use your first and last name, they will be your screen name if you do.
Put what you want as your screen name in these boxes, I used Mckfacts as my first and a . as my second. Then put the whole thing in the screen name box (MckFacts.). If you want to change your name or picture you need to go to talk.hyvor.com and click on your console at the top right.

I have held off signing up for a year for now, the plan we are on allows 100k views a month, I need to make sure that is enough before we commit to a year. We may need the business plan, I am not sure yet. Next month I will have a better idea of what will work, and if we hate this platform we can change it, I had paid for 3 months worth last week so we will see if this is the way we want to go or if we should look somewhere else.

If you have any questions please let me know! I can make screenshots to log in if you need me to...

Junior post is here http://mckfacts.blogspot.com/2020/07/junior-july.html but there are no comments, disqus is gone!

Comments