Skip to main content

#DumpingDisqus

We will changing commenting platforms on Wednesday, July 15th. The blog will go down around 1pm central time. The new platform for commenting will be Hyvor Talk, which so far seems to be very similar to Disqus. I will not know how to log in as a commenter until after I install it, so I will make a dummy account to help walk through the process if needed. The same rules will be in place, no guest commenting etc. Please be patient as I am sure we will run into some hiccups along the way, for example I may have to auto approve everyone when they comment for the first time. I do not know yet if there will be moderated words that need to be added to keep comments from going into spam. This may be a huge mess for a few days, so I will be updating the Facebook page often, and if you really run into any issues please email me or send me a FB message anytime.
I am hopeful this is going to resolve the ongoing issues we have all had lately with Disqus. Today they told me they didn't even recognize my log in info. I know people have not been able to log in for several weeks, so I am hoping this will fix a lot, a lot of our issues.
I hope to have the change done by the afternoon (central standard time) on Wednesday, but if it takes longer you all know it is because of my computer ineptness :)
Any issues email me Mckfacts@gmail.com or check out the Facebook page.
Thanks ahead of time for patience in this!

Comments