Skip to main content

New Commenting Platform Discussion

We have had this platform for two weeks now. I have heard from some that it is great and some that they hate it. I need a more specific list so I can look for a different platform, if need be. Please list your Pros and Cons of this platform. Next week I will put up a survey to vote on if we keep it or try a different platform. Please don't hold back!

My Pros
Very similar to Disqus that became so familiar to us
Easy to use
Appearance is crisp and easy to read
Customer Service is outstanding, every time I have had a question it was answered right away
Fairly priced

My Cons
Constantly getting signed out
No matter how many times I set it to default to latest as sort option it defaults back to best
Length of time to load, especially when we hit 500 comments (I have purposely not made a new post so I could gauge the comment count before problems started)
Not being able to see up or down votes (petty yes lol)
No emails when you have comment replies (I don't use this option, but I know many who do)

What are YOUR pros and cons (LOL)

Comments