Skip to main content

We Moved to Maui aka We Ran From Something

In this week in Keeping up With the McKinney's we learned that they "got a house" in Maui. This after being in Oahu for 7 weeks. So (supposedly) the kids make soccer teams and they move away. She also claims that they are bringing the pets over, although the place I am 99.9% sure they are in has a strict no pet policy.

mckmama77

We moved to Maui. Got a house. Permanent, I guess. As permanent as things can be for our family. 🤪 We are excited and nervous. Maui was where I originally wanted to be, but it was more practical to get situated on Oahu first. I figured we would be there for six months before we decided either way, but doors opened. And the traffic on Oahu spoke loud and clear. 😬 Yes, we will bring over the pets. No I don’t know what we will do with our other houses. One step at a time. The kids shadowed at a school today. Maybe they will go to school. Maybe we will keep homeschooling. Maybe it will be a mix. I have friends visiting for the new year at our Beachhouse, so that works out because now they don’t need an Airbnb. I do know this: You only live once. Also: life is crazy right now, even by my standards. Currently selling a car. Buying another car. Wondering what to do about the Wisconsin car. Moving furniture. Getting a different apartment for our assistant. Convincing my parents and mother-in-law that they want to winter in Hawaii. And spending time in awe and amazement of how God really outdid himself when He created these islands. And when He created my family, for there’s no one else I would rather do this crazy life with than them!!!!!

This is a no smoking, no pets property. Pet policy is strictly enforced by XXX Association Management.

Below is a picture from the website used when the house was sold, looking at the pool/hut tub and roof line I am pretty certain this is the new MckHawaiian Mansion. It costs almost $10,000 bucks a month. It also appears she is having trouble getting out of the lease for the Oahu house, I don't remember how much that was a month, but I am guessing she is wasting spending upwards of 15,000 a month just for houses.

So why the big run Jennifer? What is here in Wisconsin you are avoiding? In case anyone forgets, here is the most honest picture I have ever seen of Jennifer Howe Sauls McKinney



Comments