Skip to main content

Pictures Pictures Pictures

There were a TON sent to me, so I decided to update the MckPictures page with some of them. When I get a chance I will add the lovely pictures of her modest self in her bikini, but I have seen enough of her tonight to haunt my dreams. A very special thank you to MckNutJob for taking a field trip today and providing us with these "In the Wild" pictures. Sad when Israel looks better than you Jennifer. I especially loved the ones with your ugly red pants crammed up your ass.

Link for page HERE

All I will say is if I was in a room next to this circus I would be down at that desk screaming my head off. I have seen first hand the kids acting like monsters, but I truly thought they had perhaps outgrown it. At least three of them certainly should have!

I am also not afraid to say this, I am glad K did not make the top 50. This BS of buying a spot in is ridiculous, and I have lost all respect for the National Spelling Bee.

I will leave you with this, a very spot on comparison picture made by CryingCrampCat. I almost missed this gem as it went to spam.

#spellingmom #lyingliarwholies #jackass

Comments