Skip to main content

I'm Just So Upset (and looking for narcotics)

Well I will give her some credit, she was smart enough to know you can't save a video from a comment on Facebook. So I sat and listened to her sob (and cry, and whine, and bitch, and exhibit real signs of someone who abuses "narcotics") and transcribed it. That is below along with a lovely picture of her in all her withdrawing glory.


"I am just so upset. I don't understand, I've had a cramp for 12 hours. And then I'm just laying here and she is ripping up the box spring. It's so upsetting to me. I mean *sigh* Israel just got home and he is calling the doctor again, like I'm gonna have to have some sort of muscle relaxer. like I've had a cramp for twelve hours, like how is that possible? like I don't like understand how that is possible. Well." - Jennifer McKinney 5/1/2019

Then this afternoon she posted this drivel along with the picture with her damn rings on full display.

Sleep, beautiful sleep!
Somehow I could hardly wrap my mind around that that is actually what it would be, but yes it appears I did have a 14 hour muscle spasm.
One single muscle relaxer from the doctor relaxed my abdominal wall at long last.
I’m so thankful. I was able to sleep!!! I currently feel like Jello.
My mom called it, though: that muscle/those muscles are S O R E now.
So I rest. I’m not sure if it was the generally more activity yesterday than “normal” that triggered the cramp that came on when I was relaxing in the bath last night if you’ll believe it or something else? So careful. Just yesterday my doctor said I was healing and moving S O. well and to keep up my activity and walking!
But I’ll try to take it back a step, because now my body is demanding it. I’ll honor that.
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts this morning. Around 4:00 am before I wanted to wake Israel because I knew there was nothing he could do besides call the doctor, and I wasn’t ready for that yet, I thought about coming here and asking you guys. I ended up Googling ideas. I mean I tried everything in the book. Muscle relaxer was my last option as far as ideas of what to try, and so I wanted outside help for that. One pill and done. Yawn.
At the advice of my friend Julie though I will add magnesium and vitamin C it to my daily regimen now to help me keep healing well.
You guys are so good to me. Thank you.
(Also, my mom brought me a spray bottle for Garage Kitty today when she came to have lunch with Kieran! And Israel is building a cat scratcher. And we got some catnip. So, we will try to figure her out and save her scrawny little neck.)

Glad you got your fucking narcotics Jennifer.

Comments