Skip to main content

Happy Holidays

 New post to restart the comment count, last post in 2020! Please remember the rules are still in effect, but I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for following them and calling out those who don’t. 

I am looking for someone to “watch” the blog the first week of January. We are going to Texas to meet my sons girlfriends family and get them settled in a new apartment. I am having a hard time with him moving in with her so far away from home when he is only 19, but he will finally be starting college in the fall so I need to suck it up lol. I am also on a mission to get Mr. Mckfacts to move there, so this trip may finally motivate him. I will not be around the first week of January so I would like someone to simply monitor comments and delete anything they find to be causing any issues. If you are interested please email me!

Comments