Skip to main content

New Rules

 I seriously thought about deleting this blog this morning, I came very close but in the end I decided that would be giving Jennifer McKinney exactly what she wants. Instead I have decided to make new rules for commenting. This blog is (or at least used to be) an escape for many, myself included. There was a time I could ask someone to reign it in if things were getting out of hand and there would be no issues. Now it has come to receiving harassing comments and name calling. So from here on out the rule is there will be no more warnings if the rules are not followed. And if people make up new names and continue to come in and harass after banning the comments will be turned off. From this point on we will talk about Jennifer and Israel only (although Jen Junior and the Xyng Bats can be discussed as well). Please read the new rules -

All talk will be about Jennifer and Israel McKinney, children can be mentioned but there will be no dissecting the kids as we do Jen and Iz. I believe Jen Junior and other Xyng slingers  fit into this category to a point so for now that discussion will be allowed.

There will be NO talk about politics. Period. This includes election results, the president and his rallies, the opponent and his rallies, voting, mandates from any part of the country or world. This is not a blog about politics so there is no reason to even bring it up. There are many places to be visited if this is what you want to talk about. A simple mention of Jen being at a rally is fine, but dissecting it will not be tolerated. You support who you want but leave it off of here. One time and it is an instant ban.

There will be no talk about the virus, masks, quarantines, tests/deaths or numbers of positives/negatives etc. Again a simple comment that Jennifer is not wearing a mask is fine, but there will no dissecting it and turning it into a discussion about masks. Again everyone has, and is entitled to, their own opinions on this, but keep it off here.

Any and all disparaging comments about the McKinney children will be an instant ban. For example saying a child has the same outfit on from days ago is fine, but commenting that they look dirty or need a bath will not be tolerated. The rules have always stated this but from here on out they will be enforced. 

For now there will be no off topic talk at all, and this part is very hard for me as I know people here depend on others for support. We can revisit this rule in the future, and we will be very lenient as far as banning for this type of broken rule. 

Name calling, harassing comments, rude behavior towards a commenter or admin will not be tolerated. This includes saying things like someone having "privilege", they support racism, any type of comment that is a personal attack. This will be an instant ban.

Commenting that the rules are unfair or ridiculous. Feel free to make your own page and have whatever rules you want on it. Hell I will even help you out with it, but this is MY page so we will have MY rules. I am sorry it has come to this but this blog has turned into too much of a stressor for me. I will not ask the admins to babysit comments on here and then be called names for trying to enforce the rules I have come up with. If you don't like them I get it, I don't like having to put them in place, but enough is enough.

We tried asking, but the behavior still continued with a few, as a result everyone now has to suffer. I do apologize for that, and I hope in the future we can relax the rules but for now this is how it will be. I never wanted to have a place that was crazy with the ban hammer like Jennifer, but it is what it is. 

I know this will take some time to get used to, and I am certain people will be put off by this and leave. We don't need a big flounce comment, we get it and will miss you, but any flounce posts will be deleted so don't waste your time writing one up. If this doesn't help the blog will be deleted, there is just no point in it anymore.




Comments