Skip to main content

September Open Post



Just a new post to restart the comment count. I did want to take a second to LOL about Jennifer being on a 14 day quarantine for supposedly coming in contact with a positive case.

August 26-

Close contact Covid exposure. 😫

I even have the official call from the county today to prove it. Funny thing: the guy on the phone was 3 days off on our 14 day quarantine date. Shouldn’t they be a little more accurate about these things? Don’t worry. I corrected him. 🤪

So our eager kiddos will NOT be starting in-person learning tomorrow on the First Day of School after all. I had to pick up Kieran from the Kickoff High School Overnight Retreat he had JUST gotten to. No Back to School Bash last night. Birthday party plans off the table. 😰


I’m not going to lie, there were some tears of disappointment and frustration in our family when we found out, BUT we are so glad that no one we know is actually critically ill. We did our due diligence and informed everyone we needed to. Soooo proud of our amazing Christian school for the way they are handling it to keep all the other kids safe!!! Lemonade from lemons is what my dad told us to make, so now that’s what we’ll do! 🍋


#contacttracing

This did not stop her from bragging about her page views and shares on an anti mask post she made. She posted on September 1 stating that some people told her they hope she and her family all get Covid, yet made no mention of being under quarantine at that point.

September 2-

5th grade, 6th grade, 7th grade, 8th grade, 10th grade! Covid free! Released from quarantine! First day of IN PERSON school for our five!

September 3-

Fresh nails, iv in on the first try, ready to roll. After over a year of unsuccessfully being able to resolve some health issues and uterine abnormalities, I’ve opted for a hysterectomy today. You should’ve seen the gentleman‘s face at surgery check-in though when he asked me my name and what kind of surgery I was checking in for and I told him I was here for my vasectomy. I looked at him straight in the face until he busted out laughing.

I’m not sad or nervous really about anything except the scars and the recovery time. Well and that I hope it really helps my issues. Or at least some of them. 🤪 I have to have robotic surgery because of all of my previous C-sections and associated scar tissue. Have you had a hysterectomy? What stories do you have for me? Positive ones only, please!



Now I realize that she *may* have been put under a quarantine before the 26th of August, but I find it extremely hard to believe that a hospital would admit her for surgery coming off a 14 day quarantine 2 days later. Regardless, I am still laughing about her "joke" about being a man getting a vasectomy. Oh sweety, that sweet man had no idea you were joking. But thank you for the laugh!

Comments