Skip to main content

Goodbye Hyvor, Welcome Back Disqus

I am about to begin installing Disqus back, I make no promises that things will look right or work correctly. We still have no WIFI and my friends house is spotty at best. But I am going to try lol.

As a side note, Hyvor has emailed me three times (without my asking for help) to try to persuade me to stay with them, even offering a refund and free month of service. They swear they do not send out spam and are very "privacy oriented". I am just not responding to them and already removed my email from my account. I truly apologize for this mess, I should have known when there was not one negative review that something was up.

I hope to have disqus back up within the hour, and as always if you have problems please let me know. I will be here for dinner so will have WIFI access all afternoon, but then it is back to my phone tonight. They claim we will have our WIFI back by Wednesday, but I am not holding my breath.

Comments